Once you've granted access to your BigQuery, you'll need to indicate the cluster information for Alooma to connect to.
- Click on the Output node of the Plumbing page
- If not selected, choose the Settings tab
- Fill out the required information:
- The project name (learn how to find your project name).
- The default dataset name (tables will be created here by default, though you'll be able to create them in any dataset we have access to).
- You can choose not to validate the BigQuery settings and save them regardless of their validity by checking the "do not validate" option (not recommended).
- Save the changes.
If your BigQuery connection is unsuccessful you will be notified in the notification pane of the Dashboard screen.
That's it! Alooma can now connect to your target BigQuery.