Once you've granted access to your Snowflake, you'll need to indicate the warehouse information for Alooma to connect to. Note that Snowflake is case-sensitive, so make sure to use uppercase letters.
- Click on the Output node of the Plumbing page
- If not selected, choose the Settings tab
- Fill out the connection information:
- Please note that all fields are case sensitive
- Account subdomain (the subdomain portion of "http://<subdomain>.snowflakecomputing.com", NOT the entire URL)
- Warehouse (case sensitive)
- Username (case sensitive)
- Database name (case sensitive)
- Default schema (case sensitive - this is the one we'll write to by default, though you'll be able to choose to map to any other schema we have access to).
- You can choose not to validate the Snowflake settings and save them regardless of their validity by checking the "do not validate" option (not recommended).
- Save the changes.
Note that Alooma connects to Snowflake over SSL by default.
That's it! Alooma can now connect to your target Snowflake data warehouse.