Once you've granted access to your Snowflake, you'll need to indicate the warehouse information for Alooma to connect to. Note that Alooma connects to Snowflake over SSL by default.
- Click on the Output node of the Plumbing page
- If not selected, choose the Settings tab
- Fill out the connection information:
- Please note that all fields are case sensitive
- Account subdomain (the subdomain portion of "http://<subdomain>.snowflakecomputing.com")
- Database name
- Default schema (the one we'll write to by default, though you'll be able to choose to map to any other schema we have access to).
- You can choose not to validate the Snowflake settings and save them regardless of their validity by checking the "do not validate" option (not recommended).
- Save the changes.
If your Snowflake connection is unsuccessful you will be notified in the notification pane of the Dashboard screen.
That's it! Alooma can now connect to your target Snowflake data warehouse.