- You asked and we listened! We've now expanded our Netsuite integration to also support custom objects. Just supply a comma-separated list of the custom objects you'd like to stream, and we'll do the rest.
- We've continued the rollout of a smooth new input creation experience, now including Box.
- We've upgraded our usage of the Google Adwords API to version 201708. If you're using any of the deprecated fields, fear not - we'll continue to pull your reports, just without that data. If you'd like new data added to your report, just contact us!
- Our beloved Salesforce integration has gotten even better and more efficient, with a separation of processing between objects and better management of API calls.
- SQL Server pulls got more efficient as well, as we streamlined the query that pulls the data to make sure it puts less load on your server.
We've also been continually working on making our UI more performant - hope you enjoy the added snappiness!
Noteworthy Bug Fixes
- There was a situation where, despite a user deleting a problematic portion of an input, the input still showed as red. That makes no sense, so we fixed it.
- MongoDB inputs that were hitting errors were showing meaningless notifications, so we made those better.
- The Mapper page was not loading any mappings in the event that the data warehouse was disconnected. There's no good reason for that, so now you can view your mappings, but not edit them, in this case.
- There was a timing bug where if a newly added event type was being auto-mapped (which then auto-restreams), a few events could be left behind in the restream. No more!