Beta input expansions
- Our storage inputs (Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Box, FTP, S3, and more) now support a new file type - AVRO! Not yet exposed in the UI, if you want access to replicating this data type just let us know!
- Our Elasticsearch input now also supports incremental replication as opposed to just dump and load replication. This lets you move more data, faster! We haven't yet exposed this option in the UI, so let us know if you want to use it.
- We've started a rollout of a smooth new input creation experience. With inline help, clearer and more consistent controls, and an easy keyboarding experience, we hope it makes your input creation experience that much better! So far HubSpot, Google Drive, and Google Cloud Storage have gotten the facelift, with more to come!
- On the principle of us managing APIs so you don't have to, we've moved to using Salesforce API's version 41. Among other improvements, this lets us pull data we haven't been able to pull till today, giving you a more complete picture of your Salesforce data.
- We've improved our usage of the Google Analytics API such that hitting the quota limit will create fewer report pull failures for your daily data pulls.
- Our Google Adwords implementation was improved such that now we can pull extremely large reports more smoothly than before.
- If you're an Alooma customer using BigQuery or Snowflake, you may have experienced that when you add an input that requires consolidation, you had to follow up with one of our Data Solution Engineers to get the data replicating properly. Well, no more!
We now automatically trigger consolidations for all relevant inputs on both BigQuery and Snowflake - so you get your data when you want it, with minimal effort and as fast as possible.
- What about Redshift users? We gave consolidations some love for you as well! After lots of research we've found a way to make our Redshift consolidations even faster and more resilient, so you see your data faster and with fewer failures due to locks and long running operations.
- We've also improved our consolidations custom queries to support the
Noteworthy Bug Fixes
- An issue where the dump/load inputs were getting incorrect schedules was addressed, cause we're nothing if not punctual!
- Restream was occasionally leaving events behind in the Restream Queue after a new event type was auto-mapped - no more!