Alooma can read and replicate many of the Close.io objects from your Close.io account. This allows you to, among other scenarios, merge your CRM data with other data in Alooma to get deeper insights on your business' customer success.
Alooma synchronizes Close.io data every half hour. We pull the entirety of the Close.io data objects every time.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Close.io to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Click Add an input from the plumbing screen
- Select the Close.io option
- Give your Close.io integration a name
- Supply your API Key, which can be found under Settings / Your API Keys in the Close.io UI.
- Select the objects you'd like to stream to Alooma (by default we selected some commonly used ones). We don't yet support the Activity option, but that's coming soon!
Keep the mapping mode to the default of OneClick if you'd like Alooma to automatically map all Close.io objects directly to your target data warehouse. Otherwise, they'll have to be mapped manually from the Mapper screen.
That's it, you're ready to replicate your Close.io objects to your target data warehouse!