This month we've added a brand new input! Also, in continuing our focus on improvements and stability, here's what we've been up to this month:
DoubleClick for Publishers
Adding to our list of advertising inputs, we're proud to announce the addition of the DoubleClick for Publishers input. This input allows you to:
- Pull a report for most any query you've defined in DoubleClick for Publishers on a daily basis, including a window of historical data,
- Stream the resulting report rows into Alooma, and
- Update your data warehouse with the latest data for every historical day to account for attribution.
- We've added support for SSL connections to MySql Log replication inputs.
- Improved validation for Google Adwords - ensuring we fail report configs that Google rejects.
- Added tinyint and smallint identity as valid update indicators for SQL Server incremental replication inputs.
- We now support template fields in Google Adwords.
- Improved handling of Google API user rate limits in Google Analytics.
- Infrastructure improvements for all incremental and dump-load inputs for faster and more reliable replication.
- We've enabled server side encryption on your S3 retention bucket via AES256. You can turn this on with the "Enable Server Side Encryption" checkbox in the S3 retention settings page.
- The behavior when changing the table selection in the Mapper has been improved. Now, when you select a table on a consolidated event type, we update the consolidated table only instead of the log table such that your data flows continue to work smoothly to the desired table.
- We clarified our password reset messaging so the secure password rules are clearer.
- We found a bug where clicking "auto-map" in the Mapper cleared the field stats in the right pane, so we fixed it.
- We fixed a bug where incremental inputs don't swap null update indicator columns to the minimal update indicator value, thus causing consolidation failures.
- We fixed a bug where update indicator columns are sometimes not recognized by the incremental database inputs.
- The Facebook Ads Insights input no longer crashes on reports with a very large number of records.
- We made sure notifications are published in some cases we identified that they were mistakenly suppressed.
- We fixed an issue where the _metadata.consolidation field could be double-quoted by mistake (causing loading to fail).