Alooma can read and replicate many of the NetSuite tables from your NetSuite account. This allows you to, among other scenarios, merge your business accounting, ERP, CRM, and ecommerce data with other data in Alooma to get deeper insights on your business.
Alooma synchronizes NetSuite data every half hour and by default pulls the last year of data. We pull some NetSuite data incrementally and for some we pull the entire table every time, depending on the needs of the specific table.
Setting up the integration
You can connect NetSuite to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Click Add an input from the plumbing screen
- Select the NetSuite option
- Give your NetSuite integration a name
- Enter your NetSuite email and password (which you use to log in)
- Enter your NetSuite Account ID
- This can be found by clicking Setup in the top nav bar, then Integration and Web Service Preferences. The Account ID is shown on the resulting page.
- Generate by clicking Setup in the top nav bar, then Integration and Manage Integrations. Create a new integration, named appropriately, and save. The Application ID is shown on the resulting page.
Keep the mapping mode to the default of OneClick if you'd like Alooma to automatically map all NetSuite tables directly to your target data warehouse. Otherwise, they'll have to be mapped manually from the Mapper screen.
That's it, you're ready to replicate your NetSuite tables to your target data warehouse!