Note: This integration is currently in closed beta. Please contact us if you'd like access!
Alooma can read and replicate all of the Facebook Ads report data from your Facebook Ads account. This allows you to merge ad data with other data such as customer usage data in your data warehouse.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Facebook Ads Insights to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your Facebook Ads Insights input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Authenticate with the Continue with Facebook button
- Supply the following information
- Accounts: Select the Ads Insights account or accounts you'd like to pull from. If you make no selection, we'll pull from all accounts including any that may be added in the future.
- Report Level: Represents the level of result (defaults to Account).
- Action Report Time: Determines the report time of action stats (defaults to Impression).
For example, if a person saw the ad on Jan 1st but converted on Jan 2nd, when you query the API with
action_report_time=impression, you will see a conversion on Jan 1st. When you query the API with
action_report_time=conversion, you will see a conversion on Jan 2nd.
- Breakdown: How to break down the result (defaults to Age). The breakdown combinations are exhaustively listed, with each breakdown combination in alphabetical order.
- Report Fields: Define the fields to be retrieved (default are Impressions and Spend).
Learn more about Facebook's parameters.
- Decide how many days of data to pull back on every daily pull to complete attribution (default is 30). More days back means more data flowing through your system, but also more complete data.
- Choose whether you'd like to import historical events (by default it will start today with data the day before).
- Chose whether you'd like to stop pulling data at some date in the future.