This month we've been focusing on improving our inputs!
- We exposed the file format selection in Azure so you can define how your data is formatted.
- The notifications when a storage input like S3, Google Drive, FTP or any other have a corrupt file are now clear with the correct path indicated.
- The Google Analytics input now pulls several days back on the reports that have gradually updating data. That includes reports that are pulling the Source, Medium, or Campaign dimension, or reports that include dimensions based upon integrations with advertiser or publisher platforms.
- Google Adwords now also pulls data several days back to better reflect attribution. Since over time the metrics for a particular day will change, new Google Adwords inputs now pull 30 days back by default on every daily pull, and update the relevant rows.
- Since Google frequently deprecates fields in Adwords and Analytics, we now automatically drop any deprecated fields from our queries to make sure your inputs continue to work smoothly.
- We've added support for Elasticsearch 5.
- Newly added Google Sheets inputs will be updatable - meaning if you update or delete data, that will be reflected in your data warehouse.
The stability and quality of our inputs is super important to us, so we're excited about the improvements coming out this month. Hope you enjoy them as well!