Alooma can read and replicate many of the Zendesk objects from your Zendesk account. This allows you to, among other scenarios, merge support data with other data in Alooma to get deeper insights on your business' customer success.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Zendesk to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Click Add an input from the plumbing screen
- Select the Zendesk option
- Give your Zendesk integration a name
- Supply the following connection info:
- Your Zendesk subdomain (the company part in company.zendesk.com)
- The email you use to log in to Zendesk
- The API Token from the Zendesk Support Admin interface. Check out Zendesk's documentation for API Token generation.
Keep the mapping mode to the default of OneClick if you'd like Alooma to automatically map all Zendesk objects directly to your target data warehouse. Otherwise, they'll have to be mapped manually from the Mapper screen.
That's it, you're ready to replicate your Zendesk objects to your target data warehouse!