Alooma can read and replicate many of the HubSpot tables from your HubSpot account. This allows you to, among other scenarios, merge contact and email events with other data in Alooma to get deeper insights on your business.
Alooma synchronizes HubSpot data every 30 minutes. Since the synchronization contributes to your HubSpot API calls count, we pull all HubSpot data incrementally, to be as efficient as possible with your API quota.
Setting up the integration
You can connect HubSpot to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your HubSpot input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Give your HubSpot integration a name
- Supply your HubSpot API Key. You can find this by following HubSpot's instructions, in short:
- Navigate to your HubSpot Account Menu and select Integrations
- Select HubSpot API key from the left side menu
- As an Account Administrator, click the blue "View Key" button
- Select the tables you'd like to stream to Alooma (by default we pull all the supported tables).
If there's another HubSpot table you'd like supported, feel free to reach out!
- [Optionally] Under Advanced Options you can change the replication frequency or limit the number of daily API calls Alooma can make to HubSpot.
If you limit the daily calls, we'll pick up where we left off the next day. We recommend at least 100 calls per table, or we may miss data.
Keep the mapping mode to the default of OneClick if you'd like Alooma to automatically map all HubSpot tables directly to your target data warehouse. Otherwise, they'll have to be mapped manually from the Mapper screen.
That's it, you're ready to replicate your HubSpot tables to your target data warehouse!