Alooma can read and replicate many of the Zuora tables from your Zuora account. This allows you to merge your subscription billing and finance data with other data in Alooma to get deeper insights on your business.
Alooma synchronizes Zuora data every 15 minutes. We pull all Zuora data incrementally to make the replication as fast as possible.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Zuora to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Click Add an input from the plumbing screen
- Select the Zuora option
- Name your Zuora input
- Supply your Zuora username and password
- Select the tables you'd like to stream to Alooma (by default we pull all the supported ones shown in the UI list). If there's a Zuora table you'd like supported, feel free to reach out!
- By default Alooma will pull Zuora data from 00:00 of the current date. If you'd like more historical data, select Import events starting from and choose the relevant date.
- [Optionally] Under advanced options you can:
- Choose an end date that works in conjunction with a selected start date. This will limit the date range when backfilling data.
- Change the replication frequency, which defaults to 15 minutes.
- Indicate if the account you're using is a sandbox account.
Keep the mapping mode to the default of OneClick if you'd like Alooma to automatically map all Zuora tables directly to your target data warehouse. Otherwise, they'll have to be mapped manually from the Mapper screen.
That's it, you're ready to replicate your Zuora tables to your target data warehouse!