Alooma can read and replicate all of the DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) report data from your DFP account, across all networks. This allows you to merge ads data with other data such as customer usage in your data warehouse.
Setting up the integration
You can connect DoubleClick for Publishers to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your DFP input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Connect to Google and select the account which is associated with DFP
- Choose the following information:
- Network: The network you'd like to pull data from. If you choose All Networks, the report you choose will be pulled across all networks. You can see your network's identifier in the top right of the DFP UI, under the logged in account name.
- Query: The query which you created in DFP which represents the data you'd like to pull. To create a new query, go to the DFP UI, and click "New Query" under Reports in the top nav and "Queries" in the left nav. See below for Query requirements.
If you selected All Networks above, all queries across all networks will be available to you. Any query you choose will still run across all networks, regardless of the network it originated from.
- Choose how many days of data you'd like Alooma to pull on every connection. The default is 30 days, to account for attribution.
- Choose how far back you'd like data pulled. The default is 30 days back.
- Choose whether you'd like a stopping point for the input.
While Alooma can handle just about any Query you create, there are a few requirements the query must adhere to:
- The Report Type must be Historical or Business Intelligence
- The report must have a "Date" dimension - if you don't add it, we'll add it implicitly when we query.
- The date range selection must be "Fixed", "Today", or "Yesterday". Note that the selection will be ignored and we'll pull based on the date range you define in Alooma, but any other date range option will fail to pull the query.