Alooma's dashboard gives you insight into the Alooma platforms status in processing your data. It does so through a set of charts that indicate the state of different aspects of the system:
- Throughput - This chart indicates the number of events per second flowing into the system across all of your inputs. Use this chart to get an general overview the data flowing into the system.
- The data transferred is the amount of data in GB transferred since the last time your system was upgraded.
- The average event size is the mean event size in bytes in the last 24 hours.
- Latency - This chart shows the average, median, top 95%, and maximum latency of the events flowing through your system. The latency is measured as the time in seconds between when the event reached Alooma from the input to when it was loaded to your target data warehouse. Use this chart to understand the delay you should expect in seeing your events in your target data warehouse.
- Events per minute - This chart shows the events per minutes that Alooma received as well as the number of events that were restreamed, discarded, had an error, were unmapped, or were loaded to your target data warehouse. Use this chart to validate that your events are being loaded properly.
- Incoming queue - Here you can see the number of events that Alooma received across all your inputs. Use this chart to identify spikes and input behavior.
- Restream queue - This chart shows your how your restream is growing in terms of number of events. Use this chart to identify growth or attrition of errored events, and to strengthen the feedback of whether the restream queue is shrinking as you fix problematic events.
Use the time filter at the top of the page to indicate the timespan the charts should reflect: Last hour, 24 hours, 3 days, 7 days, or 30 days. Only the Throughput chart is not impacted by the time filter.
Hover over the charts to get additional breakdown information for the particular point in time.
Hover over a legend item to filter the view to only that category. Click a legend item to hide that particular category.