Alooma can read and replicate all of the Google Analytics report data from your Google Analytics account. This allows you to merge customer usage data with the other data in your data warehouse.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Google Analytics to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your Analytics input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Sign in with the account associated with Google Analytics
- Supply the following information:
- View (we automatically segment to All Sessions)
- Metrics (up to 10)
- Dimensions (up to 7 including Date, which is not removable since we use it to pull the latest data)
- Filters (Optional - syntax following Google's filter documentation)
- Sort (Optional - syntax following Google's sort documentation)
- Choose whether you'd like to import historical events (if not, it will start today with data from the time the input is created).
- Choose whether you'd like a stopping point for the input.
- Finish setup by allowing Alooma offline access to pull your data.