Alooma can read and replicate all of the Google Analytics report data from your Google Analytics account. This allows you to merge customer usage data with the other data in your data warehouse.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Google Analytics to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your Analytics input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Sign in with the account associated with Google Analytics
- Supply the following information:
- Account (by default we'll pull from all accounts)
- Property (by default we'll pull from all properties)
- Profile (by default we'll pull from all profiles)
- Segment (Optional - leave blank to pull All Sessions)
- Metrics (up to 10)
- Dimensions (up to 7 including Date, which is not removable since we use it to pull the latest data)
- Filters (Optional - syntax following Google's filter documentation)
- Sort (Optional - syntax following Google's sort documentation)
- Choose whether you'd like to import historical events (if not, it will pull data from the last 2 days).
- Choose whether you'd like a stopping point for the input.