Alooma can read and replicate all of the Google Adwords report data from your Google Adwords account. This allows you to merge ad data with other data such as customer usage data in your data warehouse.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Google Adwords to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your Adwords input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Supply the following information:
- Indicate whether you'd like to include data which reflects zero impressions.
- Define the delay at which you'd like to read your data (default is 1).
If you want multiple delay options (i.e. read 28 days back and also 1 day back) you'll need to create multiple inputs.
- Choose whether you'd like to import historical events (if not, it will start today with data from time time the input is created).
- Choose whether you'd like a stopping point for the input.
- Indicate if the account is a root account (will retrieve reports for all children).
Keep the mapping mode to the default of OneClick if you'd like Alooma to automatically map the Google Adwords events directly to your target data warehouse. Otherwise, they'll have to be mapped manually from the Mapper screen.