Alooma can read and replicate all of the Google Adwords report data from your Google Adwords account, as well as any children accounts. This allows you to merge ad data with other data such as customer usage data in your data warehouse.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Google Adwords to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your Adwords input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Connect to Google and select the account which is associated with Adwords
- Supply the following information:
- Customer ID (10 digits separated by dashes, like XXX-XXX-XXXX). Learn how to find your Customer ID. We'll pull data from any children accounts that exist by default.
- Report type (Defines the available report fields. Check out the Report Types Chart for help picking the right report type.)
- Report fields (Type either the field label or API name)
- Choose how many days of data you'd like Alooma to pull on every connection. The default is 30 days, to account for attribution.
- Indicate whether you'd like to include data which reflects zero impressions.
- Choose whether you'd like to import historical events (if not, we'll pull 30 days in the past by default).
- Choose whether you'd like a stopping point for the input.