Alooma can read and replicate all of the Localytics event data from your Localytics account. This allows you to merge client usage data with other data in your data warehouse.
s3://exports.localytics/<company|user>/<yyyy>/<mm>/<dd>/<app-key>/Once Localytics Export is set up, every hour Localytics will write a new file containing events. Alooma monitors the path in S3 and picks up these files as they appear.
Setting up the integration
You can connect Localytics to Alooma in just a few steps:
- Add your Localytics input from Alooma's plumbing screen
- Supply the necessary credentials:
- AWS Access Key ID (20 uppercase characters)
- AWS Secret Access Key (40 base64 characters)
- Bucket name (default is exports.localytics, update based on your own system)
- Company name (from the Settings/Organization page)
- App ID (the app key of the app you're importing from, from the Settings/Apps page)
- Choose whether you'd like to import historical events (if not, it will start today with data from time time the input is created)
- Choose whether you'd like a stopping point for the input